Sunday, December 28, 2008

Voices for Change - Lotus Golden

Voices for Change.

aloha Barack,

I would love to be included as a future friend of you and your family. My dream job is to become Michelle's personal trainer. I have been a certified fitness instructor/personal trainer/ and consultant since 1992 and love helping people get fit. I do especially well with women. I moved to the big island in 1998, to compete in the Hawaii Ironman National Championships, and have lived in kona, hi ever since. I have competed in 5 Hawaii Ironmans and over a dozen assorted marathons, but my first love is in helping people get fit -

I want you to know that you are the first person that I ever voted for with my whole heart and soul. I cried and cried and cried when I saw you and your family walk out onto the stage .... now I am reading your book on your family and personal history, and love the way you write.... peace be with your every step,

aloha always,
Lotus Golden
Search Obama'12 Articles ▼

OBAMA and Economy