Saturday, December 20, 2008

Voices for Change - Stephanie Mcclure

Voices for Change.

President elect Obama:

I have an 8 year old son, for some reason was really into the election this year. He thinks highly of Dr Martin Luther King Jr. and Mr Obama, you.

Things are kind of tough this year and all he can talk about is Barack Obama and how he is going to make the world a better place! There is nothing more that I would rather do for him in the world right now and that would be an autograph from Mr. Obama and Mr Biden for Christmas. Just was wondering if this is possible?

I have been able to vote since i was 18, and it took my 8 yr old son to make me open my eyes and see what you had to offer. I am proud to say that I voted for the first time since able to. I voted for Obama-Biden, and I AM PROUD OF IT AND PROUD TO CALL YOU OUR PRESIDENT.

Thank You
Stephanie A. McClure
Search Obama'12 Articles ▼

OBAMA and Economy