Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Voices for Change

Voices for Change.

Phyllis Ingram
Contratulations on being selected persone of the year. Could not agree more. Thank you for fighting so hard to win the Presidency! I've been backing your since 2004!!!!!!

Raphael Adeyemi
hey obama i am in muscat oman from a black nation nigeria at school i am just 12 year everone call me a hole but i belive u can change it black is still a colour

Driton Lajci
It's my pleasure to write you a message.
I was student at La Roche College Pittsburgh, PA. I belive you won't leave Kosovo and Albanians, in general they are your fans like your Americans, sometimes mor than that.
Regards
Driton Lajci, Kosovo
+377 44 145 411

Driton Lajci
I belive that you will continue to understand Ksosovo and support. Kosovars are your fans like most of Americans.
I share with you one thing for now, (Doug Coe) he is mine and your friend.

Blessings, blessings, blessings,
Driton Lajci,
+377 44 145 411
Search Obama'12 Articles ▼

OBAMA and Economy