Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Voices for Change

Voices for Change.

Heidi Svanborg

I wish you and your familiy a happy Christmas..
And hope that you will help the pour people in your country in the futüre..
From Heidi
www.heidisvanborg.dk

muriel

I would like just know the change that you promise to the american people how its will affect Africa Continent where I live and you must note that we very proud of you

Donovan Cox


I love You, Thank you for being you. You are a winner. I am fighting for you to win 2012.

Jocelyne Djummo

Merry christmas and happy new year to you and all your family.

Online Supporter From FaceBook

my 6 year old niece would like to walk down to Mr. Obama's place in Kailua and sing outside for him!!! She has a beautiful voice and sings "God Bless America" like a champ LOL
Search Obama'12 Articles ▼

OBAMA and Economy