Monday, January 19, 2009

Voices for Change - Sheila Holden

Voices for Change.

I just want to say congratulations to you and Biden. History has been made - yes - now it's time as you know for the real work to begun and hopefully people will discontinue looking upon you as black/african man but as a man who is solely right for the job. In my eyes you are a man of mixed heritage and that should be the main focus - the fact that you are a product of mixed races therefore representing all people. Again a glorious day indeed but still somewhat sad because of the number of years/decades it took for a person of color to reach such a plateau! And this will not end racism as we know. I will always keep you and your family, Biden and his family, and your cabinet in my prayers. God and disciples will always be watching over you! Yes change is good and I look forward to partaking in more changes under your administration henceforth and forevermore.
Search Obama'12 Articles ▼

OBAMA and Economy