Monday, January 5, 2009

Voices for Change

Voices for Change.

Cheryl Lynn Gardner

Welcome to Washington DC! Glad to see you arrive tonight and I know your family must be happy to see you. God bless you and keep you safe on your journey as you serve our great country. I'll be watching closely from Alexandria, Virginia as the inauguration approaches and you "take the helm" of the Presidency. It will be an interesting journey for all of us. Thank you.

Cheryl Lynn Gardner
This is a highly unusual and refreshing experience to be able to communicate on internet social sites with the President Elect of America. It is even more unusual for a President to want interaction on this level with the people. Thanks for opening the door back to the people helping govern their nation. I am very interested in the Middle East and the peace process that is crucial at this point in time. Too many lives are being lost around the world. We all need to get involved to make a difference in whatever capacity. My specialty is peace mediation as the spirit moves me to convince people to listen to reason. I am in the process of drafting letters to the world's leaders, both religious and secular in hopes of reaching inside their hearts and sensibilities. It would be wonderful to have more assistance in this effort to help me use the talents that God gave me. Let me know if there is some way that I can volunteer in co-operation with the government of our great nation.

Betty Kennedy
Looking forward to January 20th. This country will be on the way to a recovery at that time. I am excited and encouraged about you being in the White House and leading our country. Thank you.

A Loyal Supporter

Alexander Borodinchick
Mr. of Obama I congratulate with victory I hope not with not unique in your career, if you for future of prospering America we should communicate, eat very interesting ideas at me.
Yours faithfully adherent Alexander.

Jürgen Angleitner
Like many other people all around the world I am very concerned about what is currently happening in the Middle East.
May I ask you about your position in that conflict?
Best regards,
Jürgen Angleitner, Vienna/Europe

Elisabeth Mdw
I just want to wish you an very Happy New Year 2009.
I wish you, good health, Happiness, Joy and Serinity.
Happy New Year to you and yours.
I would like to invite you to sign my online's Guestbook, this is the link :

http://elisagscreations.googlepages.com/elisabeth'sintro

Thank you again for being my friend.
Take care
Elisabeth
Search Obama'12 Articles ▼

OBAMA and Economy