Friday, January 9, 2009

Voices for Change

Voices for Change.

Patricia M. Secrest
In light of what appears to be your position on the war in Afganistan, I think that you really need to study the presidency of Lyndon Johnson.

Tomas Crenshaw Teresa
Hello, my name is Teresa.

Thank you so much for bringing so much hope to all my family, my dad is 80 years old and l love him very much, when he talks about you, his voice changes and he gets happier (he lives in Spain) This mean a world to me. Thank you. There is not need to reply to my message, I know you are very busy.

New England Equine Rescues
Hi Barack-Obama Joe-Biden,

When I am told that American horses will stop being shipped to Canada and Mexico to be brutally slaughtered, not only will I hook you up with one friend, but I will hook you up with ALL of my friends.... AND.... I will get the good word spread throughout the rescue and anti slaughter worlds, they will tell all of their friends, and then the The Obama-Biden 2012 name will be just like Farrah Fawcett's hair!! Think of the possibilities!! (:

Not to mention that I would rather see HOMER SIMPSON in the White House than that Palin thang. I think we have dumbed down juuuuuuuust about enough... you?

Thanks.

Beth of NEER (:
Search Obama'12 Articles ▼

OBAMA and Economy