Friday, April 3, 2009

Lumina

As I am heading downtown to the First Fridays Artwalk to take pictures for the Magazine, I want to let you know about a few things I care about. My friend Kenny with Lumina, one of two Disabled Veteran Owned Businesses I now work with, sent me some very important information. As many of our soldiers are returning from Iraq or have returned from either Afghanistan or Iraq, they are faced with a stalled economy. We have all been affected by this and may or may not have a job. However, putting myself in the shoes of men and women who've served our country and put their lives on the line only to face more difficulties, and undeserved financial hardship, there is something we can do right now. We can tell people about this tax credit for hiring any veteran. If businesses don't know about this, they can't take advantage of it, and our returning soldiers can't get the support they deserve. Thank you in advance for caring! God Bless, Zoe


For a limited duration (January 1, 2009 through December 31, 2010) companies can take a maximum tax credit of $2,400 FOR HIRING ANY VETERAN.

http://www.luminatechnical.com
http://www.youtube.com/user/LuminaProductions
Search Obama'12 Articles ▼

OBAMA and Economy