Monday, June 22, 2009

Voices For Change: Endang Wijaya

Obama Song (Hope Is Coming)

Hi, Mr Barack Obama,
I am Endang Wijaya from Indonesia. I have a band namely "Green Company".

Once you have elected as the President of United States of America, I wrote "Obama" Song dedicated to you and your movement for the change not only for America but I hope also for the world for the better life and future. I sang and recorded the Obama Song with by band. This recording still preliminary mixed, I have still re-take vocal and choir and remix the recording to have the better quality recording.

You can hear the song and see its video clip at You Tube: GREENCOMPANY212 - Obama Song By Green Company (greeco)

Please don't hesitate to contact me directly at:

Endang Wijaya
GREEN COMPANY BAND
Jl. Kapten Yusuf No. 31 Kp. Sukamanah
RT 04 RW 01 Desa Tamansari, Kec. Tamansari
Bogor 16610
West Java, Indonesia
e-mail: endangwijaya@rocketmail.com / greeco.gc@gmail.com
Phone: +628119693212

Best regards,
Endang Wijaya
Search Obama'12 Articles ▼

OBAMA and Economy