Sunday, January 9, 2011

John Boehner Can't Name A Single Program He'd Cut

Bryan Williams ask JOhn Boehner a simple question when he was doing an interview, but, apparently, Boehner was unprepared for: name a program that he would cut so that it would reduce the national debt. Boehner's answer:
“I don’t think I have one off the top of my head. But there is no part of this government that should be sacred. I believe there’s room, to find savings in the Department of Defense. There are a lot of needs at the Department of Defense. And I think Secretary Gates has a reasonable plan to allow the service chiefs to go in there and root out wasteful spending, so they can find the money that they’re going to need to make sure that we have the weapons of the future.”
Search Obama'12 Articles ▼

OBAMA and Economy