If there's anyone in American who's above and beyond the petty, close-minded issue that is racism, it's Rush Limbaugh! He's totally colorblind, and doesn't see race. Just ask Rush: "Let's not forget, they do see the world this way. For all this talk about a colorblind society, I think I'm one of the few who actually live that."
So here are some quotes that Rush said on his radio show that prove his colorblindness:
- "He wants us to have the same Healthcare plan he had in Kenya"
- "Economic anxiety is necessary if you want to become the next FDR"
- "Here you have a black president trying to destroy a white policeman."
- "In Obama's America, white boys attack black boys."
- "If only Obama had known that the three Somali community organizers where three young black Muslims teenagers, I'm sure he wouldn't given the order to shoot."